People Pride Progress
Springfield Township's Meeting Hall is located at 2777 Springfield-Xenia Road. We offer a 60' by 45' room with kitchen area. The kitchen includes a sink, refrigerator and microwave. The hall has a maximum occupancy of 116 people.
Indoor View 1
Interior Hall - East Wall & Entrance
Indoor View 2
Interior Hall - North Wall
Indoor View 3
Interior Hall - South Wall
Interior View 4
Kitchen Area w/Pass Through Window
Renters Must Supply
- Dishware, silverware, serving dishes, serving utensils
- Paper products, napkins, table clothes, paper towels
- Beverage glasses/cups and ice
- Coffee pot, coffee, creamer, sugar, coffee cups, etc.
- All electronic devices
- Extension cords (and tape to control tripping over cords)
- Painter's tape or tack putty to hang items on the walls
- Trash bags, and cleaning products
Hall Available Hours
Available 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, first come first served, based upon registration.
Renters' Rules of Use
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products
- No parking in grass areas or any Fire Dept. area
- No loud music
- No nails, tacks, or staples on the walls; painter's tape and tack putty only
- No removal of currently hanging pictures
- Removal of all bagged trash into dumpster behind the Fire House
- All surfaces to be cleaned or wiped down. Microwave to be cleaned if used and refrigerator emptied.
- All items brought to Meeting Hall must be removed by 6:00 PM
- All tables to be folded down and placed against a wall, and chairs to be stacked on dolly.
- A sweeper will be provided to clean floors before leaving.
Meeting Hall Calendar
Days with confirmed events are shown in brown. Information about the day's event(s) can be viewed when the day is clicked.
Reservations for the meeting hall must be made at least 15 days in advance and are subject to availability. Fee to rent the hall is $250.00. There is also a $100.00 refundable deposit required (deposit refunded after use inspection).
Requests for refund of the rental fee must be made within 5 days of the reservation date.
Download the following PDF forms, in a single file, here:
Meeting Hall Reservation / Waiver Forms
Print and complete the forms, then stop by the township office during regular business hours. Please bring your separate deposit check and fee check (please make out two checks, each made payable to: Springfield Township) with you. Please, no cash.