People Pride Progress
Springfield Township Leaf and Brush Pickup Policy
Effective April 16, 2018
- Leaves are to be placed within 10 feet of the road, but definitely not on the road surface
- Brush is to be placed with the cut ends toward the road
- If a commercial tree service company has been hired by the Township resident(s), the road crew IS NOT required to pick up any brush left by the tree service company
- Large piles should be of such a size that the road crew can finish the pickup in a reasonable time (ex: 20 minutes or less) or based on the Road Superintendent’s or a Supervisor’s discretion
- There should be NO mixing of the leaf and brush piles
- No trash/metals/wire/concrete/or any solid waste materials shall be added to any brush or leaf piles
- The Road Crew Superintendent shall inform any resident(s) if they are not complying with this policy
- The Township will attempt to update the residents with the schedule for leaf and brush pick up on the Township Web site
1516 S. Bird Rd
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday and Thursday 3PM – 6PM
Saturday 8AM – NOON
Proof of Springfield Township Residence Is Needed
Trustee and Zoning Meetings
Days with meetings are shown in brown. Information about the meeting(s) can be viewed when the day is clicked.
Springfield Township Board of Trustees meet on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month. Meetings begin at 6:00 PM.
Zoning Board and Zoning Appeals Board meetings are scheduled on an as-needed basis, typically on Wednesday evenings.
Latest Township News
Your Tax Dollars at Work
Learn more about how your township tax dollars are spent. Visit Ohiocheckbook.com for more information. Opens in new window.